Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Wonderful Wingback!

Since I’ve been on this kick with color and patterns lately, I’ve really been drawn to upholstered chairs. My all time favorite chair style, hands down is the classic and sophisticated wingback. It is so versatile!

I found these lonely little cast aways today and thought to myself….oh, the possibilities!

wingbacks

These were a steal and are awaiting their makeover to look fabulous in your home! Depending on fabric cost, the pair could be refinished and reupholstered for around $499 each! (A steal compared to the prices below.)

Contact me @ BaylorKLS@aol.com to snag these babies!

Take a look at how these wingbacks were transformed…

Driftwood Finish and Shocking Turquoise Upholstery….love the contrast!

decorpad

Courtesy Décor Pad

Trendy Subway Art Wingback

Wingback Chair

Courtesy Pinterest

The Abigail Wingback $899

abigail-wing-chair899

Courtesy Z Gallerie

The Ikat fabric in mustard and yellow…sigh!

Velvet Touch $850

velvettouch850

Courtesy of Etsy

If you are interested in a custom upholstered and refinished wingback or two, send me an email at baylorkls@aol.com

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...