Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This Week’s Projects in the Freezing Cold!

Wow….this weather' has been brutal in Dallas this week! I must say, its been a challenge to keep up with orders when you have two heaters going in the garage and they keep blowing a fuse, shorting out my lights and power!!!
Nonetheless…here’s what’s new!
I have a fun client who was looking for somewhat of a statement piece to go in her formal living room. She likes the Old World look with a bit of a French feel. I found this amazing armoire (the top sits on that base) that we converted the inside into a storage space for entertaining guests. She really wanted to do the entire piece in black, but I suggested the two toned look to keep some of the pretty wood grain. I really like how the black breaks up all that wood but doesn’t overpower it.
008-1
005-1 004
The other piece I did for her was a media console to sit under her wall-mounted flat screen. I had my eye on this narrow little accent piece for quite awhile so I was thrilled it was still available when I went back for it weeks later.
011
010
Lastly, I’m sad to let her go, but I am selling my formal dining table. I found a new one for my early Christmas present to myself this year :-)
This one is amazing though….it’s a French trestle antique solid wood table that I got at an estate sale two years ago. I refinished it in a dark espresso and had vintage dining chairs upholstered to match. The chairs are not for sale at this time but I can find you some and do them exactly like this if you like them!
006
The table measures 101”L  (with the two leafs inserted as shown below) x 44”W x 30”H. The leafs are 18”W each. I am asking $400 for this gorgeous piece. Email me if you are interested!
004 002

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...